May 17th, 2017
- Deleted 239 inactive accounts (no activity within the last 6 months).
- Deleted 6,718 files from the above mentioned accounts.
April 19th, 2017
- Fixed files with no owner not getting automatically removed.
- Fixed nav bar highlighting the wrong item on HTTP/1.1 error code pages.
April 17th, 2017
- Fixed disabled domains being returned on new uploads.
April 11th, 2017
- Disabled being able to create new accounts by signing in with Steam.
March 19th, 2017
- Fixed 'Continuous Uploads' not working at all.
March 1st, 2017
- Fixed 'Continuous Uploads' option not removing the old files from the servers hard disk.
- Now recording how long it takes the user to send their file to the API.
- New stats to the 'stats' page.
- We now check that the file was actually saved to the server and database before returning a URL to the client.
February 28th, 2017
- Fixed not being able to save file notes (Caused by the session security improvements).
- Fixed the API execution/run time not always being recorded.
February 27th, 2017
- Fixed a dead image link on the 'about' page. Thank you, MilkGames.
- Improved session security. Thank you, MilkGames & Jaex.
January 3rd, 2017
- Fixed a configuration error that allowed users to execute their own scripts on the webserver. Thank you, MilkGames.
November 17th, 2016
- Added a feature to see when the last successful activity for an account was made (will be used to automatically terminate inactive accounts).
- Added stats to the 'Stats' page that show active user counts over various periods of time.
November 16th, 2016
- Added 'Continuous uploading' option to the 'My Account' page.
November 12th, 2016
- New accounts get a max account size of 250 MB instead of 1 GB (Existing accounts are not affected).
- Added option to the 'My Account' page will automatically remove metadata on images as you upload them (JPG, JPEG, PNG).
October 29th, 2016
- Significantly reduced the time it takes to delete files.
October 27th, 2016
- The site now fully supports Google Chrome in addition to Firefox.
- Small CSS tweaks.
October 22nd & 23rd, 2016
- Added the ability to create notes for your files on the 'File Management' page.
- Renamed the 'Site' toolbar category to 'Information'.
- Moved 'Setup Instructions' to the 'Information' toolbar category.
October 21st, 2016
October 17th, 2016
- Small Web-UI & CSS tweaks.
October 15th, 2016
- Removed upload URL selection from the ShareX UI.
October 9th, 2016
- Updated the internal 'Clean' script to work with the node-folder system.
- Small Web-UI changes.
October 5th, 2016
- Finished / polished node-folder system.
- Added domain 'milkgames.pw'.
- Added ability to choose what domain the upload API returns your file link with on the 'My Account' page.
October 3rd, 2016
- Fixed 'Delete File' and 'Delete Selected' not deleting files from the new node-folders.
- Increased the size of the checkboxes in 'File Management' so they aren't so hard to click.
October 2nd, 2016
- Added node-folders in preperation for multi-server support someday in the future.
- Fixed 'Delete Account' not deleting files from the new node-folders.
September 21st, 2016
- Fixed the stall at the end when using 'Delete Selected' and 'Delete Account'.
September 20th, 2016
- Updated some of the website layout / CSS, particularly on the 'File Management' page.
- 'Delete Account' can now handle large amounts of files.
- 'Delete Account' now reports progress of the delete.
- Removed 'Delete All' function from file management page (Just do Select Inverse -> Delete selected).
- 'File Management' now sorts by files marked as important descending by upload date first, then the rest of the files also descending by upload date.
September 18th, 2016
- Fixed the Web-UI URL changing to lithi.io when using one of the full-mirrior domains (like mugi.io).
September 15th, 2016
- General code cleanup.
- Added Lithiio user count to stats page.
- Made all delete operations a little faster.
- 'Delete Selected' now reports progress of the delete.
September 13th, 2016
- Clicking the login button now remembers where you were when you left Lithiio to sign in and sends you back where you were.
September 12th, 2016
- Depreciated API v2.
- Addition of max account sizes (API v3).
- Max file upload size is now determined by the space avalible in your account (API v3).
- Reduced the account API key length from 64 characters to 16 (To get a new short API key, go to 'My Account' and click 'Generate new API key').
September 11th, 2016
- Select & delete multiple files at once via the 'File Management' page (Still takes awhile, but should be much faster than before).
September 9th, 2016
- Removed Patreon link from the nav bar.
- Added the framewrok to select & delete multiple files at once on the 'File Management' page (It takes a long time to execute at this stage, so be patient when deleting a large number of files).
August 31st, 2016
- Added Patreon link to the nav bar.
August 21st, 2016
- Added the 'Mark as Important' feature to the 'File Management' page.
August 4th, 2016
- Depreciated API v1.
- Removed anonymous upload support from API v2.
- Improved preformance in API v3 (Filename generation & Filename collision checking).
- Deleted all anonymous uploads from Lithiio (5,435 files).
August 1st, 2016
- Re-wrote the 'Setup Instructions' page and included webms.
July 24th, 2016
- Improved some Web-UI elements.
July 22nd & 23rd, 2016
- Improved API performance (API v3).
- Removed anonymous upload support in (API v3+).
- Removed anonymous upload support & updated the Lithiio upload url to use the new v3 API in ShareX.
- Moved the Web-UI based API resources into their own folder within '/resources/'.
- Removed anonymous upload mentions from the Stats & FAQ pages.
- Removed IP logging entirely & updated the FAQ page accordingly.
- Changed file upload frequency limit to use the users API key instead of IP.
July 19th, 2016
- Created this changelog page.
- Added a 'Delete Account' option to the 'My Account' page.
- Added a 'Delete All' option to the 'File Management' page if you have more than 1 file uploaded.
- Improved session security.
- Some front-end prep for anonymous usage removal.
- Updated the login with Steam link image.