February 10th, 2021
- Re-built the stats page.
January 22nd, 2020
- You can now change your account's E-Mail address via the my-account page.
January 16th, 2020
- You can get more account space by pledging through Patreon now!
December 2nd -> December 22nd, 2019
- All domains pointed to Lithiio redirect to the main domain unless it's a file request (!/file/*).
- Made php extensions not a requirement on URIs and removed references to them.
- Rewrote and cleaned the entirety of the frontend (removed jQuery and Bootstrap).
- Improved virus detection.
- Proper gzip support.
November 19th, 2019
- Downloads are faster.
- Upload processing is significantly faster, especially for larger files.
- Support for resuming / seeking through files (videos particularly!) that haven't completely downloaded yet (aka "partial" downloads).
August 10th, 2019
- Password reset process re-built, link to it added to login page.
June 23rd, 2019
- File extensions in the link are now optional (eg. lithi.io/file/example.png is the same as lithi.io/file/example).
- Added option to include file extensions in the return URL (as it was previously) to the my account options.
- Added bandwidth column to the file management page.
- Added the ability to create a filename alias for your file(s) via the file-management page (thank you MilkGames for the suggestion).
February 27th, 2019
- Lithiio now uses SHA256 instead of SHA1 for files & account related stuff.
- Fixed g-zG-Z not being used in filenames.
January 13th, 2019
- Stats page now has some minor metrics.
- Significantly improved Lithiio's resilience against virus/malware uploads.
- A lot of various small tweaks and changes.
October 31st, 2018
- Removed Cloudflare integration.
- Added file 'hit' counter to the file-management page (file hits started being recorded today).
- Fixed (hopefully) the error that would pop up right after a login.
August 5th, 2018
- Deleting files now immediately removes it from the CDN (Cloudflare) cache.
April 14th, 2018
- If on HTTP redirect to HTTPS site-wide.
April 12th, 2018
- /web-ui/ actions require an additional GET identifier to prevent people from unwillingly acting upon their account (thank you MilkGames for pointing it out).
March 19th, 2018
- Changed "ShareX" menu item to "Apps" that has a list of known applications you can use Lithiio with.
February 14th, 2018
- Added a 'Change Password' process you can find at the bottom of the my account page.
January 1st, 2018
- Removed Steam sign-in and authentication tools from Lithiio.
- Deleted old unclaimed Steam accounts and files.
- Removed the Steam account import tool.
November 30th, 2017
- Fixed 'Continuous Uploads' not working.
November 29th, 2017
- Fixed large files (> 128MB) not being accessible at all (thank you Seriallos for helping me figure the solution out).
- Added a "Allow important () files to be selected" checkbox to help prevent people from bulk deleting their important files on the file-management page (thank you MilkGames for writing it).
November 28th, 2017
- Fixed the delete account functionality on the 'My Account' page not working at all.
- Updated the 'Setup Instructions' page.
July 4th, 2017 -> November 27th, 2017
- Setup an EMail system and created a support EMail address so you can contact me at (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
- Moved to Ubuntu/Nginx (was Windows/Apache).
- Re structured most of the MySQL database.
- MySQL queries are now handled more efficiently and safely.
- Removed Steam account logins and created a native account system.
- Added "Remembered Logins" section to the "My Account" page.
- Created a temporary tool: Import Steam Account, for people who want all their old files imported to their new account.
- SSL/TLS site-wide via Let's Encrypt and CloudFlare.
- Updated ShareX to use the new upload API (thank you Jaex for doing it for me).
- Added a "Fetch API key" tool to the Lithiio uploader settings tab in the ShareX UI (thank you Jaex for doing it for me).
- Change API version to 'v1'.
May 17th, 2017
- Deleted 239 inactive accounts (no activity within the last 6 months).
- Deleted 6,718 files from the above mentioned accounts.
April 19th, 2017
- Fixed files with no owner not getting automatically removed.
- Fixed nav bar highlighting the wrong item on HTTP/1.1 error code pages.
April 17th, 2017
- Fixed disabled domains being returned on new uploads.
April 11th, 2017
- Disabled being able to create new accounts by signing in with Steam.
March 19th, 2017
- Fixed 'Continuous Uploads' not working at all.
March 1st, 2017
- Fixed 'Continuous Uploads' option not removing the old files from the servers hard disk.
- Now recording how long it takes the user to send their file to the API.
- New stats to the 'stats' page.
- We now check that the file was actually saved to the server and database before returning a URL to the client.
February 28th, 2017
- Fixed not being able to save file notes (Caused by the session security improvements).
- Fixed the API execution/run time not always being recorded.
February 27th, 2017
- Fixed a dead image link on the 'about' page (thank you MilkGames for pointing it out).
- Improved session security (thank you MilkGames & Jaex for pointing the problem out).
January 3rd, 2017
- Fixed a configuration error that allowed users to execute their own scripts on the webserver (thank you MilkGames for the suggestion).
November 17th, 2016
- Added a feature to see when the last successful activity for an account was made (will be used to automatically terminate inactive accounts).
- Added stats to the 'Stats' page that show active user counts over various periods of time.
November 16th, 2016
- Added 'Continuous uploading' option to the 'My Account' page.
November 12th, 2016
- New accounts get a max account size of 250 MB instead of 1 GB (Existing accounts are not affected).
- Added option to the 'My Account' page will automatically remove metadata on images as you upload them (JPG, JPEG, PNG).
October 29th, 2016
- Significantly reduced the time it takes to delete files.
October 27th, 2016
- Improved Google Chrome support.
- Small CSS tweaks.
October 22nd & 23rd, 2016
- Added the ability to create notes for your files on the File Management page.
- Renamed the 'Site' toolbar category to 'Information'.
- Moved 'Setup Instructions' to the 'Information' toolbar category.
October 21st, 2016
October 17th, 2016
- Small Web-UI & CSS tweaks.
October 15th, 2016
- Removed upload URL selection from the ShareX UI (thank you Jaex for doing it for me).
October 9th, 2016
- Updated the internal 'Clean' script to work with the node-folder system.
- Small Web-UI changes.
October 5th, 2016
- Finished / polished node-folder system.
- Added domain 'milkgames.pw'.
- Added ability to choose what domain the upload API returns your file link with on the 'My Account' page.
October 3rd, 2016
- Fixed 'Delete File' and 'Delete Selected' not deleting files from the new node-folders.
- Increased the size of the checkboxes in File Management so they aren't so hard to click.
October 2nd, 2016
- Added node-folders in preparation for multi-server support someday in the future.
- Fixed 'Delete Account' not deleting files from the new node-folders.
September 21st, 2016
- Fixed the stall at the end when using 'Delete Selected' and 'Delete Account'.
September 20th, 2016
- Updated some of the website layout / CSS, particularly on the File Management page.
- 'Delete Account' can now handle large amounts of files.
- 'Delete Account' now reports progress of the delete.
- Removed 'Delete All' function from file management page (Just do Select Inverse -> Delete selected).
- File Management now sorts by files marked as important descending by upload date first, then the rest of the files also descending by upload date.
September 18th, 2016
- Fixed the Web-UI URL changing to lithi.io when using one of the full-mirror domains (like mugi.io).
September 15th, 2016
- General code cleanup.
- Added Lithiio user count to stats page.
- Made all delete operations a little faster.
- 'Delete Selected' now reports progress of the delete.
September 13th, 2016
- Clicking the login button now remembers where you were when you left Lithiio to sign in and sends you back where you were.
September 12th, 2016
- Depreciated API v2.
- Addition of max account sizes (API v3).
- Max file upload size is now determined by the space availible in your account (API v3).
- Reduced the account API key length from 64 characters to 16 (To get a new short API key, go to 'My Account' and click 'Generate new API key').
September 11th, 2016
- Select and delete multiple files at once via the File Management page (Still takes awhile, but should be much faster than before).
September 9th, 2016
- Removed Patreon link from the nav bar.
- Added the framework to select and delete multiple files at once on the File Management page (It takes a long time to execute at this stage, so be patient when deleting a large number of files).
August 31st, 2016
- Added Patreon link to the nav bar.
August 21st, 2016
- Added the 'Mark as Important' feature to the File Management page.
August 4th, 2016
- Depreciated API v1.
- Removed anonymous upload support from API v2.
- Improved performance in API v3 (Filename generation & Filename collision checking).
- Deleted all anonymous uploads from Lithiio (5,435 files).
August 1st, 2016
- Re-wrote the 'Setup Instructions' page and included webms.
July 24th, 2016
- Improved some Web-UI elements.
July 22nd & 23rd, 2016
- Improved API performance (API v3).
- Removed anonymous upload support in (API v3+).
- Removed anonymous upload support & updated the Lithiio upload url to use the new v3 API in ShareX.
- Moved the Web-UI based API resources into their own folder within '/resources/'.
- Removed anonymous upload mentions from the Stats & FAQ pages.
- Removed IP logging entirely & updated the FAQ page accordingly.
- Changed file upload frequency limit to use the users API key instead of IP.
July 19th, 2016
- Created this changelog page.
- Added a 'Delete Account' option to the 'My Account' page.
- Added a 'Delete All' option to the File Management page if you have more than 1 file uploaded.
- Improved session security.
- Some front-end prep for anonymous usage removal.
- Updated the login with Steam link image.